Simply put, a wonderful buffer in a tiny box that will fit on any pedalboard. Now only 2.3×1.4×1″.
The Glory Buffer helps to reduce “tone sucking” (a noticeable decrease in audible low or high end frequencies). Use it to recover that high-end sparkle your guitar used to have, or to bring back that low-end chunk you always loved! It’s excellent for:
- Pedal boards with lots of true bypass pedals.
- Longer cable runs from a pedal board (or guitar) to an amp. Especially over 20ft.
- Recovering tone after a “tone-sucking” pedal such as a volume pedal.
- Giving an extra push while splitting one signal into two.
Just place the Glory buffer at the beginning or end of your pedal board, whichever works best. The biggest of rigs may benefit from having one of these at the front and end of your signal chain. Place after any fuzz pedals.
- Operates from 9-18V for additional clean headroom!
- Black brushed anodized finish with laser etched graphics